Gametime: 30-60 minutes
The high-stakes of cybercrime in Android: Netrunner pushes runners and corporations to find the latest and greatest advancements in stealth and security. The sixty new cards (three copies each of twenty individual cards) in Cyber Exodus deliver. The game's seven factions find upgraded ice, new hardware for runners, new research, and ambushes. Even as the Data Pack’s new technology makes each of the factions more efficient, it also derezzes the limits of the possible:
- Anarchs burn brighter than before, but their resources and viruses open up whole new ratios of risk and reward.
- Criminals become smoother, smarter, and gain new defenses.
- Shapers push their tinkering to new heights with test runs and personal workshops.
- Haas-Bioroid researches new ways to access their Archives and new Tracer technology.
- Jinteki designers restructure the nature of time and space as experienced on the network.
- NBN strengthens its reputation as the megacorp best situated to leverage its information into power and credits.
- Weyland Consortium’s advancements in new ice pay dividends.
Contains cards 41-60 of the "Genesis Cycle."
This is not a stand-alone deck. An Android: Netrunner The Card Game core set is required to play.